New Cheverolet Cruze
Cheverolet have already hit the Indian market with mileage HatchBack Cars like Beat and Spark. Now Cheverolet India is ready with the Cruze Facelift. New Cruze will create competition for luxury Sedan Cars like Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla Altis an
d Volkswagen Jetta, Renault Fluence.
The first model of Cruze was launched in 2009 in India.
In 2010 there were two models with 5 speed and 6 speed gear box.
New Cheverolet Cruze model’s price range is Rs 12.54 – 15.05 Lakhs as on 2012-04-28.
Chevrolet Cruze LT – No Luxury. The Basic Cruze Model – 1991cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.0 – 18.3 kmpl – Rs. 12,80,554*
Chevrolet Cruze LTZ – All Standard Luxury Features- 1991cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.0 – 18.3 kmpl -Rs. 14,47,096*
Chevrolet Cruze LTZ AT – All above with Automatic transmission -1991cc, Automatic, Diesel, 12.0 – 18.1 kmpl- Rs. 15,36,798*
1) New Cruze Controls Which allow your leg, to rest for some time as it sets and maintains the speed.
2) Key less entry. Key less Start/Stop engine. Easy operation with Remote Control.
3) Emergency Exit – In case of sudden lockup of doors, there is an emergency exit under rear seat which could be opened after folding rear seat
4) Larger Diameter disc breaks. Tubeless tyres. Alloy wheels
5) Dual Front Airbags
6) Dual tone Dashboard and improved style of interior as well as exterior.
7) Powerful Engine, Stylish Look, More Spacious
BUT Smaller boot space and low ground clearance.
Read all major details at CarDekho